🔍 Are you looking to invest in a Rolex Submariner and want to know the new prices? Look no further! In this article, we will delve into the latest prices of the iconic Rolex Submariner in 2021.
Dear watch enthusiasts, watch collectors, and luxury watch connoisseurs, let us take a moment to thank you for taking time out of your day to read this article. Here we aim to provide you with a comprehensive understanding of Rolex Submariner prices new, the pros and cons of owning one, and various FAQs that may address any lingering questions. So, let’s dive in!
The Rolex Submariner is one of the most iconic luxury watches in the world, and it is a symbol of success, style, and luxury. Rolex introduced the Submariner in 1953 and since then has been a popular watch among divers and watch enthusiasts. The Submariner has gone through several refinements and upgrades throughout its history, but it still retains its classic design and reliability that has made it a timeless masterpiece.
The Rolex Submariner is available in several variations, with different metals, dials, and features. The Rolex Submariner prices new vary depending on the model and specifications. In this article, we will discuss the latest prices of Rolex Submariners as of 2021.
Before we proceed, it is essential to note that the prices mentioned in this article are for the US market. Rolex Submariner prices may vary depending on the country, currency exchange rate, and taxes.
1. Rolex Submariner Prices New – Explained
The Rolex Submariner prices new vary depending on the model, specifications, and materials used. The Submariner is available in a variety of options, including different dial colors, bezel options, case materials, and bracelet options. Let’s take a closer look at the latest Rolex Submariner prices new:
|Submariner No Date||Oystersteel||Black||Ceramic||Oyster bracelet, Glidelock clasp||$8,100|
|Submariner Date||Oystersteel||Black||Ceramic||Oyster bracelet, Glidelock clasp||$9,150|
|Submariner Date||Oystersteel and Yellow Gold||Black||Ceramic||Yellow gold and steel Oyster bracelet, Glidelock clasp||$14,300|
|Submariner Date||Oystersteel and White Gold||Black||Ceramic||White gold and steel Oyster bracelet, Glidelock clasp||$13,400|
|Submariner Date||18k Yellow Gold||Black||Ceramic||18k Yellow Gold Oyster bracelet, Glidelock clasp||$36,950|
|Submariner Date||18k White Gold||Black||Ceramic||18k White Gold Oyster bracelet, Glidelock clasp||$38,250|
The Rolex Submariner No Date is the most affordable option, priced at $8,100. This version of the Submariner does not have a date indicator, but it still features the iconic design of the Submariner with a black dial and a ceramic bezel. The Submariner Date is priced at $9,150 and features a date indicator. The Submariner Date is available in several options, including Oystersteel, Oystersteel, and Yellow Gold, Oystersteel and White Gold, 18k Yellow Gold, and 18k White Gold.
The Submariner Date with Oystersteel and Yellow Gold is priced at $14,300 and features a black dial, a ceramic bezel, and a yellow gold and steel Oyster bracelet. The Submariner Date with Oystersteel and White Gold comes with a price tag of $13,400 and features a black dial, white gold, and steel Oyster bracelet. The most expensive option is the 18k Yellow Gold Submariner Date, priced at $36,950, and the 18k White Gold Submariner Date, priced at $38,250. These versions feature the same specifications as the Oystersteel models but are made of solid gold.
2. Advantages and Disadvantages of Owning a Rolex Submariner
Advantages of Owning a Rolex Submariner:
1. Timeless Design: The Rolex Submariner has a timeless design that has remained relevant for almost 70 years. The design is classic and versatile, making it suitable for any occasion.
2. Durability: Rolex watches are known for their durability and longevity. The Submariner is built to withstand extreme conditions and is water-resistant up to 300 meters (1000 feet).
3. Investment: Rolex watches are known for their value retention over time, and the Submariner is no exception. The Submariner is an excellent investment for those who want to own a luxury timepiece that will retain its value for years to come.
4. Versatility: The Submariner is versatile and can be worn with a suit or casual attire. It is a watch for all occasions.
Disadvantages of Owning a Rolex Submariner:
1. Cost: The Rolex Submariner is an expensive watch, and the prices are continually increasing. The Submariner is not accessible to everyone and may not be financially feasible for some.
2. Availability: The demand for Rolex watches, especially the Submariner, exceeds the supply. It may take a long time to get your hands on one, and some authorized dealers have waiting lists.
3. Maintenance: Rolex watches require proper maintenance to ensure longevity and performance. Servicing a Rolex watch can be costly and may require sending the watch to the manufacturer for repairs.
1. Is the Rolex Submariner worth the investment?
Yes, the Rolex Submariner is an excellent investment for those who want to own a luxury timepiece that will retain its value over time.
2. What is the difference between the Rolex Submariner No Date and Submariner Date?
The Rolex Submariner No Date does not have a date indicator, while the Submariner Date has a date indicator.
3. What is the water resistance of the Rolex Submariner?
The Rolex Submariner is water-resistant up to 300 meters (1000 feet).
4. What is the difference between the Rolex Submariner and other Rolex watches?
The Rolex Submariner is a sports watch designed for diving and is water-resistant up to 300 meters. Other Rolex watches are designed for different purposes and may not have the same specifications as the Submariner.
5. How often should I service my Rolex Submariner?
Rolex recommends servicing a Rolex watch every ten years, but it may require servicing more often depending on usage and environmental factors.
6. How can I authenticate a Rolex Submariner?
It is best to purchase a Rolex Submariner from an authorized dealer or a reputable seller to ensure authenticity. You can also authenticate a Rolex watch by examining the serial number and other details.
7. What is the difference between the Rolex Submariner and the Rolex Sea-Dweller?
The Rolex Sea-Dweller is similar to the Submariner but has a higher water resistance rating of up to 1220 meters (4000 feet) and features a helium escape valve.
8. Can I wear my Rolex Submariner while swimming or diving?
Yes, the Rolex Submariner is designed for diving and is water-resistant up to 300 meters (1000 feet).
9. Does the Rolex Submariner come with a warranty?
Yes, the Rolex Submariner comes with a five-year warranty.
10. Can I customize my Rolex Submariner?
Rolex offers customization options for the Submariner, including different dial colors, bezel options, and bracelet options.
11. How long does it take to get a Rolex Submariner?
The demand for Rolex watches, especially the Submariner, exceeds the supply, and it may take a long time to get your hands on one. Some authorized dealers have waiting lists.
12. Can I gift a Rolex Submariner?
Yes, a Rolex Submariner makes an excellent gift for a watch collector, watch enthusiast, or anyone who appreciates luxury watches.
13. How can I clean and maintain my Rolex Submariner?
Rolex recommends cleaning the watch with a soft cloth and water, avoiding soaps and chemicals. Proper maintenance of the watch includes regular service and keeping it away from extreme temperatures and magnetic fields.
In conclusion, the Rolex Submariner is a timeless masterpiece that has stood the test of time for almost 70 years. The Submariner is available in several options, with different materials, dial colors, and bracelet options. The latest Rolex Submariner prices new vary depending on the model and specifications, with the most affordable option priced at $8,100 and the most expensive option priced at $38,250. Although a Rolex Submariner is a significant investment, it is an excellent investment for anyone who wants to own a luxury timepiece that will retain its value over time.
With proper care and maintenance, a Rolex Submariner can last a lifetime and be passed down as an heirloom for generations. We hope that this guide has helped you understand the latest Rolex Submariner prices new, the advantages and disadvantages of owning one, and various FAQs that may address any lingering questions.
This article is intended for informational purposes only and should not be considered investment advice. Prices may vary depending on the country, currency exchange rate, and taxes. The prices mentioned in this article are for the US market. Rolex Submariner prices are subject to change and may not reflect the latest prices.
This website does not provide medical, legal, or other professional advice. The content on this website is designed to support, not replace, medical or psychiatric treatment. Please seek professional care if you believe you may have a condition.
This website does not guarantee the accuracy or completeness of the information provided and is not liable for any losses or damages arising from the use of this information.
This website is not affiliated with Rolex or any authorized dealer or reseller of Rolex watches.